Dear our Myanmar Native Fellows,
Our Panel Discussion was successfully held at SCCI on 1st May 2013.
We would like to express our pleasure for the inauguration and implementation of such a great and remarkable event.
We are delighted to see the event hall was entirely filled with enthusiasts. It is evident that all the attendees were so enthusiastic to learn such a most valuable and interesting discussions and presentation directly from our Minister and special guests, and professionals from Singapore.
We are unable to express our gratitude by words to our Special Guests from Myanmar, Volunteers and Audience for their commitment and participation.
It is very worthwhile to hold such a great Panel Discussion with our personal efforts including financial, time commitment and professional advices for the benefits of our citizens in Myanmar.
Again, we wish to record our appreciation to the following personnel, professionals and individuals, to be in our memory for all along for our great support, contribution, help and efforts:-
1) Minister U Aung Min and U Hla Maung Shwe (Adviser for president’s Office) for attending our event and listening to our requests/suggestions in very careful manner and discussing together with people for our country’s future progression.
2) Sayar Phoe Hlaing (Dr. Tin Hlaing) for sharing his very precious wisdom & experience with the attendees.
3) U Ko Ko Gyi, very favourite “88 Leader”, for sharing his very precious political know-how & experience.
4) All professionals from various technical fileds for sharing their precious suggestions for improvements in our country.
5)U Kar Win from MGSS to secure the venue and application for the permit from Authority.
6)Ko Kyaw Zaw Khaing (Moderator) for organizing and arranging all programmes for this great event, from the very beginning to the end.
7) Myanmar Airways International for their generous support of sponsoring air tickets to all honourable guests from Myanmar.
8) U Kar Win and his son for stage set up and script arrangement as well as organizing rehearsal with professionals.
9) Ko Win Maung & Ma Khin Lay (Ma Thein-gi) who contributed the beautiful flowers & decoration.
10) All sisters from Nursing who volunteered well at registration counters.8) James & (Ko Aye Nyein’s group) and all other members for taking care seating arrangement, security, cleaning and all necessary works.
11) Ma Aye Zarli & Ma Khine Maw Htay for helping as emcee.
12) Ko Kyaw Lwin & Ko Zaw Moe San from Dhamma Download to telecast the event in the web for live show in internet. Jitto (Monywa) for making such a nice logo and taking all photos.
13) Ko Kyaw Zaw Linn & Ma Khine Wut Hmone for their donation of mineral water.
14) All self-volunteers who are willing to contribute all ground works including cleaning the halls from start to the end of the events with their self motivation.
15) All volunteers who contributed in Panel Discussion though they were not mentioned in above the list.
We all made it happened successfully, peacefully, happily such a GREAT & PARTICIPATIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in Singapore. We are very proud of it and expressed our appreciation to all of you from the bottom of our hearts.